Any use of "you" refers to the client, and "me" or "I" refers to the artist.Commission Process:
To make an order, fill out the form that's linked on my "Commissions" tab. If I accept your request, I'll contact you on your platform of choice within 1-2 days using this format:
Commission type and price:
Add-ons and prices:
Once we agree on price, I'll send you an invoice and begin work. I only take USD via Paypal. It's your responsibility to have payment ready and understand any conversion rates.
- I have the right to change my terms at any time, including prices.
- I will not be held responsible for a client's failure to read these terms.
- I have the right to refuse any commission for any reason.
- I have the right to use commission work for purposes including but not limited to: portfolio, commission examples, social media, and promotion. Every piece will be posted online unless the client requests otherwise. I will not sell merchandise of commissions without consent.
- I have the right to provide a refund for any commission I'm unable to finish.
- I have the right to cancel and refund any commission, without warning or explanation.
- I have the right to reuse rejected images.
- I may publicly blacklist or take legal action against anyone who violates these terms.
- You must pay in full upfront. I won't start work until I receive payment.
- Tips are appreciated but not required. If you do tip me, thank you! It means a lot. :)
- I don't do payment plans.
- Most commissions will be finished in 1-2 weeks, but some may take longer.
- All copyright remains with me. I sell the service of art creation, not rights to the image produced.
- I don't accept rush fees or deadlines.
- I will send WIP (Work In Progress) images throughout the commission process. You may not repost these anywhere.
- If you leave anything up to me, I'm not required to change it.
- I only make major changes (ex. pose) at the sketch stage. Minor changes (ex. color details) can be made at any time.
- If you purchase a personal commission and want to use it for commercial purposes later, please email me so we can discuss it.
- You may use your commission as a profile picture, banner, etc. as long as credit is given.
- You may redesign characters designed by me as you please.
- I would prefer that characters designed by me weren't sold for more than $100 over their initial price with the addition of art value.
- You may post your commission on social media with credit.
- You may not profit from my work. This includes but is not limited to Patreon, business cards, YouTube, and anything promotional.
- You may print your commission for non-paid use.
- You may not trace or claim to have made my art.
- You may not edit my art, including 'finishing' a piece. If you need an edit, please contact me! Depending on how complex the edit is, I can either do it for free or for a small fee.
- My art may not be sold as an NFT or used to train an AI.
You may cancel your commission at any time regardless of whether I've started it. However, the following conditions apply:
- If you cancel before I start work, I will provide a full refund.
- If you cancel after I've started, you will not receive any money back, and all rights for produced work return to me.
I will draw:
- Humans and humanoids
- All types of people and identities
- Dragons and monsters
- Furries/anthropomorphic characters
- Light blood/gore
- Other people's characters, with their persmission
- Ship art
- Safe use of legal substances
- Other subjects not listed here! Feel free to request something unique; I'm a flexible artist.
I won't draw:
- Anything hateful
- Political art
- Heavy gore
- Illegal drugs